Following 20 years of continuous growth, a successful market listing and establishing itself as one of the world’s top 5 organisations in its sector, our B2B services client wanted to capitalise on its global scale and the learning gained since its highly entrepreneurial beginning.
Developing both a revised Target Operating Model and associated governance structure, CAP utilised all four perspectives to:
- Raise barriers to entry and exit through making investments only possible with size, enabled by the transition from autonomous regions to corporate structure
- Create greater customer satisfaction through globally supported and consistent front, middle and back office structures
- Create senior executive cohesion and significantly raise wider leadership motivation
- Develop a cost leadership position through continuously aligning internal support to customer facing needs with a commissioning structure
- Ensure greater effectiveness with a clear line of sight throughout the organization, with an agreed corporate portfolio mix and strategically aligned balanced scorecard
With our Organisational Development and Behaviours perspective and Motivational Maps, we profiled the whole Senior Leadership team, using this insight to understand ambition, aptitude and #UniqueContributions©. We engaged the whole team to identify the need for diverse career paths, different to the homogenous “me-centric” approaches of the past. With this we were able to utilise the Commercial perspective to look at alternative ways to contract, both internally and externally, and with a focus on driving the innovation and dynamism that the Digital and Data and Customer Experience perspectives demanded.
We accelerated the genuine appreciation of diversity and set the organisation well on the road to integrated collaboration, with a belief in the vision that No.1 status in its chosen markets is not only achievable, but expected.
Are you wondering is we can do this for your business? If yes please contact us and we’ll be happy to help