Our foundation at CAP is based on values, principles and ways of working that we will not compromise on. Only those who are wholeheartedly committed to these can be part of the CAP family.
- We act ethically and with humanity, operating with honesty, transparency and integrity
- We contribute to our people, clients and communities, using our talents and resources to add value and build sustainable futures
- We lead by example and actively support each other
- We act in the best interests of our people, clients and communities, being transparent in our actions and decisions
- We conduct our personal and professional lives in line with our ethics and professional standing
- We are inquisitive, behaviourally curious and committed to lifelong learning
- Client work will always be partner-led
- We encapsulate the Cambridge identity in our work and philosophy, seeking innovation, collaboration, inclusion, curiosity, balance and diversity
Our clients will experience us as
- Interested, investigative, passionate and innovative – we will bring all our curiosity and available talents to each client
- Reliable, results-driven, adding value and behaving ethically – we will do the right thing even if that is difficult, including telling you if we are not the right fit
- Acting with integrity, humanity and empathy – we are not here to judge, we are here to help
Is this what you would like from your business partner? If so please contact us today.